- Poetry submissions by email only. If you would like your work to be considered for publication on The Poetry Village please send up to three poems in a Word document to email@example.com. Please format poems in 12 point Times New Roman, single spaced.
- Please put “Poetry Submission – Your Name” in the subject line of your email.
- Please include a short – 50 words maximum – third person biography in the body of the email. If you would like us to include links to your own website, publisher, Twitter, etc. please include these too together with your user names.
- If any poem we publish goes on to be published elsewhere then we will be delighted for you and absolutely thrilled if you would give the Poetry Village a mention.
- Please do not send simultaneous submissions – this causes a lot of unnecessary work if we have to withdraw accepted work.
- It would be lovely if you can follow us on social media and help spread the word by liking and sharing our posts.
- The ‘Author’ retains full copyright. By submitting a piece of work to The Poetry Village you are granting us non-exclusive rights to reproduce your work.
- The editors’ decisions are final and, whilst we will do our best to give a personal and timely response to each submission, we are not able to enter into further correspondence.
- Please leave three months between submissions.
- And finally, please be patient. We understand how frustrating it can be waiting for a reply and we will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you haven’t heard anything within three months then something has gone wrong so please get back in touch.
Thank you – David Coldwell